Did our hearts not burn within us?

Did our hearts not burn within us?

Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Do evil and suffering disprove God's existence?

Hello Reform-Shire friends,

I'm still getting back into the routine and back into the daily grind after being in India for a couple of weeks. I'm still loading up my pictures to a website, and hopefully, very soon I will be able to share some of those with you.

Right now I would like to share an author and his website with you:
It is Greg Koukl President of Stand To Reason. He is a wonderful apologist and author. I have heard him several times on the Bible Answer Man and this week and next week he is a guest on the White Horse Inn. So below I have an answer to one of the most penetrating questions that is often thrown at Christians and apologists. Please take a look, listen and visit the website.

Grace and Peace,
Chris
Coram Deo!!!


No comments: