Did our hearts not burn within us?

Did our hearts not burn within us?

Friday, January 23, 2009

Re: Ron Paul, Cynthia Mckinney, Ralph Nader, Chuck Baldwin press conference

Thanks for sharing this video by C-Span.  I attended the primaries and voted for Ron Paul.

That is very much needed to hear.  I also would like the people in my church and churches all across America who seem to think you can only side with the Republican party to see this video.

I have a video that I think you might find interesting since it really addresses a similar problem that  is affecting the churches in America.

Our country is supposed to be centered on the Constitution, but it has many things and people and organizations that are against the constitution and straying us away from it.

Our churches are supposed to be centered on Christ, but they have been preaching and teaching on everything but Christ and have been distracted and straying away from Him.

So, it sounds like we have a very similar battle going on.
Here is a website called Christless Christianity.  www.christlesschristianity.org also the website www.whitehorseinn.org

The video is also on my blog below.  Here I'll give you the link to the video:   http://www.whitehorseinn.org/2008_programs.htm#1116

Let me know how you are doing and what you think about the video.  I will post this email on my blog.

Thank you my friend,
Grace and Peace,
Chris
www.Reform-Shire.blogspot.com
Coram Deo!!!



From: joe avery <joeavery66@gmail.com>
To: Christopher Allen <christopherallen@sbcglobal.net>
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2009 9:17:45 PM
Subject: Ron Paul, Cynthia Mckinney, Ralph Nader, Chuck Baldwin press conference

I highly recommend that you find time to watch at least the first half of this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYALxUfEmfQ&NR=1

No comments: