Did our hearts not burn within us?

Did our hearts not burn within us?

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Mission Trip to Central India - Please Pray and Consider a Donation





Dear Reform-Shire friends,

On March 19, 2009 I will be going on a 14 day mission trip to India with Countryside Christian Church.

Our team will be involved in surveying the work and ministries of (CICM) Central India Christian Ministries including the women’s ministry, Bible academy, church planting, children’s home, and especially the ministry of Harris and Winnie Walters in Bhopal, India.

The purpose of my letter is threefold:

1. To inform you of some of the exciting things the Lord is currently doing in my life by giving me this opportunity to visit some brothers and sisters in Christ who are reaching an area that the Gospel is moving through in spite of much adversity. I hope that I may be able to encourage our Brothers and Sisters to let them know that we care for them and their mission of spreading the Gospel to India.

2. To request your prayers for the next few months or weeks as our team begins to prepare for this ministry opportunity.

3. To ask you to prayerfully consider being part of my financial support team so that I may experience and participate in this unique missionary opportunity.

The cost of our trip is approximately $3000.00. Anything you can do to help me in this endeavor will be greatly appreciated. Your financial gift is tax deductible. Your check can be made out to Countryside Christian Church. If you would like to donate online please use this link to go to the Secure Pay Pal website to make a donation via their website and I will forward to Countryside Christian on your behalf.

I am really excited about this opportunity to serve the Lord in a very special way, and want to thank you for assisting me in any way possible. May God richly bless you.

In His Service,

Grace and Peace,

Chris Allen

Coram Deo!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is such a great way to make it easy for us to support you, brother! Blessings on your journey...