Did our hearts not burn within us?

Did our hearts not burn within us?

Friday, October 03, 2008

Please Be Patient - Under Construction

Hello my Reform-Shire friends. I've been having problems with my postings not appearing for everyone on their computers so to some people it may look like I've been a real slacker and have not been posting for a very long time. So, I've re-formatted my blog. So you may notice a few things different and a few things missing. So, I hope to tweak it as I go, and continue to post as well. Thanks for putting up with these changes. Please do me a favor and if you see a new post leave a short comment ("comments" are an improved feature as well... I hope) even if it is to say hi and to let me know that you can view that posting. Thank you very much and God Bless. Grace and Peace,
Chris
www.Reform-Shire.blogspot.com
Coram Deo!!!

2 comments:

MondoBeyondo said...

Testing, testing, 123...

Anonymous said...

Hi Chris, I see and have read most of the new info you've posted.
Gary Cryer