Did our hearts not burn within us?

Did our hearts not burn within us?

Friday, January 05, 2007

The Lostness of Man by Ravi Zacharias

Click on the above link to download the audio file approx. 14 min.
Today I want to share with you a wonderful conclusion on a four part series by by Ravi Zacharias. I love hearing Ravi tell his stories and the passion he has for sharing the truth all around the world.

Condemnation is the subject of this audio clip.

Scripture verses that Ravi mentioned are as follows:
Matt 18:8
Matt 25:41-46
Mark 3:29
2 Thess 1:9
Hebrews 6:2
Jude 7

Here is one of my most favorite parts and I can't remember a time in my church where I have heard it said this way from the pulpit. Lately, it seems we have been getting the "moral" teaching and a little less of the Gospel. Below is a quote by Ravi.

"The biggest difference between Jesus Christ and ethical and moral teachers who have been deified by man (I'm thinking of Buddah and Mohammed and others). These moralists came to make these bad people good. But, Jesus came to make dead people LIVE!!!"

Now go listen to the words to Amazing Grace by John Newton.

How beautiful on the mountain are the feet of those who bring good news and who publish peace, and proclaim salvation. Isaiah 52:7

____________________________________

The Lostness of Man (part 4 of 4)
by Ravi Zacharias

No comments: