Did our hearts not burn within us?

Did our hearts not burn within us?

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

In the Valley

Lately I have been feeling kind of low, and it made we want to listen to this song. So, if you get a chance, click on the link above to go to Sovereign Grace Ministries or click the link below and listen to a sample of a beautiful song.
Look at the words below.

"And though my humbling wouldn't be my decision"...

Grace and Peace my friends!!!
Coram Deo!!!

_______________________________________________


In the Valley

Based on The Valley of Vision prayer “The Valley of Vision”

Words and Music by

Bob Kauflin

Verse 1 When You lead me to the valley of vision

I can see You in the heights

And though my humbling wouldn’t be my decision

It’s here Your glory shines so bright

So let me learn that the cross precedes the crown

To be low is to be high

That the valley’s where You make me more like Christ

Chorus Let me find Your grace in the valley

Let me find Your life in my death

Let me find Your joy in my sorrow

Your wealth in my need

That You’re near with every breath

In the valley

Verse 2 In the daytime there are stars in the heavens

But they only shine at night

And the deeper that I go into darkness

The more I see their radiant light

So let me learn that my losses are my gain

To be broken is to heal

That the valley’s where Your power is revealed

© 2006 Sovereign Grace Praise (BMI). Sovereign Grace Music, a division of Sovereign Grace Ministries.

From Valley of Vision. All rights reserved. International copyright secured.

North American administration by Integrity Music. International administration by CopyCare International.

No comments: